Thursday, August 2, 2012

May

Step in to August, I know is a bit late to update the post on May. So, let me have a quick update about it and let the photos tell the story!

 #1. A graduation picture with my course mates. (although we are not really know each other well.) LOL.
#2. This is one of my favorite picture. My hair looks so natural. Haha.
 #3. Another graduation picture with my foundation friends. They all are just natural, friendly and lovely. After 4 years, we still able to maintain our friendship well, even we are not taking the same course.
 #4. Had lunch at Tao, Sunway Giza with my lovely boy.
#5. Teriyaki Lamp. Not bad, worth to try it.
#6. Salmon fish. My favorite.
#7. Is a must try dish in TAO- Lamp chop.
#8. One of the famous dish in TAO- cheese scallop. So cheesy, suit for cheese lover.
#9. Had a 3 days 2 nights Perhentian trip with my secondary friends. I enjoyed the weather and scenery at there.  However, the food of the resort gave me a very bad impression, most of us involved food poisoning on the last days. : ( Well, I enjoyed moment with them.
#10.Dinner at Bangkok Village with my bestie to celebrate ysun's birthday+ graduation. The food there is quite nice and more reasonable. Strongly recommend it.
Will have a quick update about June and July soon. Stay tuned.*wink* : )


No comments:

Post a Comment